Classroom Projects » 3rd Grade - Endangered Animals
Use the following links to complete your research on your endangered animal:
1. Animal Info - http://www.animalinfo.org/spec_ind.htm
2. Defenders of Wildlife - http://www.defenders.org/wildlife_and_habitat/index.php#
3. Discovery Channel - http://animal.discovery.com/guides/endangered/endangered.html
4. Bagheera - http://www.bagheera.com/inthewild/vanishing.htm
5. It's Nature - http://www.itsnature.org/category/endangered-species/moderately/
6. A-Z Animals - http://a-z-animals.com/animals/
7. Kids' Planet - http://www.kidsplanet.org/factsheets/map.html
8. National Geographic - http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/?source=NavAniHome
Endangered Animals Worksheet (docx file - 59 KB)
This is the worksheet you will use when completing your endangered animals research. The worksheet will help you organize the information you find about your animal and remind you what information you still need to complete your project.
||docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Office Viewer for Word 2007 File Format.
Frederick Leighton Elementary School Library
Oswego City School District
1 Buccaneer Blvd.