SuperintendentDear Oswego City School District Community,
It is with great pride that I write to say hello to all of you as we begin this upcoming school year. As we approach the 2020-2021 school year our as a district our goal is to ensure the following:
- All students will receive a high-quality education that is aligned with our district mission “fully prepared and life ready!”
- All students and staff are safe in our schools at all times. There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and students; and
- Our district will operate in an efficient manner which reflects the trust that our taxpayers have placed in the district.
Given this year’s education reopening plan, I would like to encourage our community to:
- Work diligently to have your child and/or children available online at their scheduled virtual instructional time
- Follow through with the necessary health precautions that we will be enforcing in our schools: wearing a mask each day to school, social distancing and washing hands for at least 20 seconds wherever possible; and lastly
- Reach out to your child’s school with any questions or concerns that you might have throughout this school year.
I wish you all a great school year. Thank you in advance for your patience and efforts throughout this year.
Your Newest Buccaneer,
Mathis Calvin III, Ed. D.
Superintendent of Schools
Lead Testing Information
Entry Plan - Dr. Mathis A. Calvin III 9 1 2020
OCSD Organizational Chart
Lead Testing Letter
Safety Parent Letter
2020-2021 Revenue Presentation (3-28-2020)
2020-2021 Capital Budget Presentation (3-28-2020)
OCSD Budget Presentation 5 19 2020
2020-21 Budget Book
2019-2020 Capital Budget Presentation
Public Hearing Budget Presentation May 7 2019
2020-2021 Budget Newsletter
2019-2020 March 19,2019 Budget Presentation