President: Sean Callen
Vice President: Leo Babcock
Secretary: Kelley Greene
Co-Treasurers: Laurie Lisec, Eben Norfleet
Mission: To support and promote our student-athletes, coaches and all of the OCSD's sports teams.
Meetings: Second Monday of every month (unless it is a holiday), 6pm, Oswego High School, Cafeteria or Room 104
The Buc Boosters would like to thank all of our 2016-17 Corporate Sponsors!
We encourage you to support their businesses.
Corporate Level I
C’s Farm Market & Beverage, Oswego County Deputy Association, Oswego Family Physicians
Corporate Level II
Burke’s Home Center, Fitzgibbons Agency, John Dunsmoor Farms, Heagerty Foundation, Integrative Counseling Services, Licatese Chiropractic, Oswego Family Dentistry, Oswego Sub Shop, Pathfinder Bank, Plumbers & Steamfitters Local #73, RJ Caruso Tax & Accounting, Tri Oswego Triathlon, Usherwood Office Technology, Vashaws Collision Service, Warner Physical Therapy
Corporate Level III
Press Box, Sugar and Scanlon Funeral Home
Corporate Level IV
Dowdle Funeral Home, Lupiens Engraving, Mark’s Pizzeria, Oswego Printing, Scriba Electric, Step One Creative, Dunkin Donuts
- September 23, 2017 Annual Buc Booster Golf Tournament at the Oswego Country Club (see form in downloads section)
- October 7, 2017 "Go BUCS 5k" check in staring at 8:00 a.m. followed by BUC FEST ACTIVITIES at OHS.
- Register by going to GO BUCS 5k
- Sponsor "BucFest" Homecoming Celebration
- Sponsor "Capture the Cup" Day in the Spring
- Buccaneer Mascot
- Recognizing The Fitzgibbons Agency's "Athletes of the Month"
- Dedication of the Erwin "Jeep" Dewey Track
- New Softball Scorboard
- Purchase of an ATV for Athletic Trainer
- Initiated Hall of Fame Inductions
- Rennovations to OHS Weightroom
- Health Fairs for Athletes
- Provide Varsity Pride T-Shirts
- Kickwall behind tennis courts
- Purchase of new Buccaneer golf bags
- Purchase of new tennis storage boxes
- New agility equipment for track
- Donation towards sound system for Fort hockey rink