Skip to main content

Staff and School Contacts

For overall account safety, The Oswego City School District no longer publishes an online staff directory. See below for ways to contact your child’s teacher(s). You can also call the school or department using the general phone numbers below for assistance. Feel free to leave a message outside of school hours.

To contact your child’s teacher, you can:

In addition, if you would like to submit the contact us form below, your message will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel in each building. Please be sure to provide updated contact information for a response.


Oswego High School 315-341-2200
Oswego Middle School 315-341-2300
Charles E. Riley Elementary 315-341-2800
Fitzhugh Park Elementary 315-341-2400
Frederick Leighton Elementary 315-341-2700
Kingsford Park Elementary 315-341-2500
Minetto Elementary 315-341-2600


Athletics 315-341-2019
Business Office 315-341-2006
Central Registration 315-341-2045
Curriculum and Instruction 315-341-2012
Food Services 315-341-2022
Instructional Technology 315-341-2024
Personnel & Human Resources 315-341-2009
Special Education & Student Services 315-341-2014
Superintendent 315-341-2001
Transportation 315-341-2900

Contact us:


Website Accessibility Statement - The Oswego City School District is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all members of our community. Good faith efforts are being made to ensure that our website complies with web accessibility standards. We are actively working to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. If you have difficulty accessing information on our website, please contact our webmaster and provide the full URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We will contact you and make every effort to assist you in accessing the information.
Please note that some pages contain links to third-party sites. Oswego City School District is not responsible for the content, facts, opinions or accessibility of third-party sites. To file a Section 504/ADA complaint with the district please contact the district
504 Coordinator, any complaint may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).