SuperintendentDear Oswego City School District Community,
It is with great pride that I write to say hello to all of you as we begin this upcoming school year. As we approach the 2020-2021 school year our as a district our goal is to ensure the following:
- All students will receive a high-quality education that is aligned with our district mission “fully prepared and life ready!”
- All students and staff are safe in our schools at all times. There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and students; and
- Our district will operate in an efficient manner which reflects the trust that our taxpayers have placed in the district.
Given this year’s education reopening plan, I would like to encourage our community to:
- Work diligently to have your child and/or children available online at their scheduled virtual instructional time
- Follow through with the necessary health precautions that we will be enforcing in our schools: wearing a mask each day to school, social distancing and washing hands for at least 20 seconds wherever possible; and lastly
- Reach out to your child’s school with any questions or concerns that you might have throughout this school year.
I wish you all a great school year. Thank you in advance for your patience and efforts throughout this year.
Your Newest Buccaneer,
Mathis Calvin III, Ed. D.
Superintendent of Schools
Entry Plan - Dr. Mathis A. Calvin III 9 1 2020
Organizational Chart 10/9/2020
Lead Testing Letter
Safety Parent Letter
2020-2021 Revenue Presentation (3-28-2020)
2020-2021 Capital Budget Presentation (3-28-2020)
2020-2021 Budget Newsletter
2021-2022 Budget Newsletter
2019-2020 Budget Book
2020-2021 Budget Book
2021-2022 Budget Book
Parent Contact Protocols (2020)