Oswego City School District 2021 – 2024 Strategic Plan
As a part of this plan the district created new mission and vision statements and core beliefs. Additionally, the district set new strategic priorities and strategies, -- which professional development and district resources and/or supports are now aligned to.
Our new mission is to educate, inspire and empower all students. Our new vision is to be an innovative, high – performing district that graduates every student. Our new set of core beliefs are:
- Students come first!
- Everyone can learn and grow.
- We ensure equity and create access and opportunity for all.
- Diversity is embraced and celebrated.
- We provide a safe environment that supports and engages learners.
- Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We value honesty, integrity and perseverance.
- Date and evidence inform our decisions.
- We promote creativity and innovation; and
- Community, collaboration and partnerships are vital to our success.
- Engage – The district will deliver exceptional learning experiences by ensuring rigorous, aligned and relevant curriculum and instruction.
- Support – The district will address students’ diverse social, emotional and academic needs by expanding and providing supportive structures that improve the achievement of all students.
- Partner – The district will develop strong relationship by nurturing and growing parent involvement and community partnerships; and
- Build – The district will optimize the efficient use of district resources by developing and maintaining long-range plans that address budget, operations, facilities, personnel and programs.
A copy of our strategic plan has been posted to this webpage. I invite you to view this page to learn more about our plan.
With that said, please know that I thank you in advance for your time, efforts and support of our district. Should you have any questions or concerns, please free to reach out to the district at 315-341-2000.
Yours in Education,
Mathis Calvin III, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
OCSD Organization Chart
OCSD Strategic Plan 2021
2022-2023 Budget Newsletter
2022-2023 Budget Book
TAS Student Transportation Efficiency Study - Presentation BOE Mtg April 18, 2022
Oswego LRFA 2022 April
Oswego City School District Water Testing Notification Letter to Parents
-Charles E. Riley Water Testing Results
-Frederick Leighton Elementary Water Testing Results
-Kingsford Elementary Water Testing Results
- Minetto Elementary Water Testing Results
- Fitzhugh Park Elementary Water Testing Results
- Oswego Middle School Water Testing Results
Oswego High School Water Testing Results
- Transportation Water Testing Results
- Stadium Water Testing Results
Protocol for Resolving Concerns
Dr. Mathis A. Calvin III - Superintendent of Schools Biography