Oswego City School District 2021 – 2024 Strategic Plan
As a part of this plan the district created new mission and vision statements and core beliefs. Additionally, the district set new strategic priorities and strategies, -- which professional development and district resources and/or supports are now aligned to.
Our new mission is to educate, inspire and empower all students. Our new vision is to be an innovative, high – performing district that graduates every student. Our new set of core beliefs are:
- Students come first!
- Everyone can learn and grow.
- We ensure equity and create access and opportunity for all.
- Diversity is embraced and celebrated.
- We provide a safe environment that supports and engages learners.
- Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We value honesty, integrity and perseverance.
- Date and evidence inform our decisions.
- We promote creativity and innovation; and
- Community, collaboration and partnerships are vital to our success.
- Engage – The district will deliver exceptional learning experiences by ensuring rigorous, aligned and relevant curriculum and instruction.
- Support – The district will address students’ diverse social, emotional and academic needs by expanding and providing supportive structures that improve the achievement of all students.
- Partner – The district will develop strong relationship by nurturing and growing parent involvement and community partnerships; and
- Build – The district will optimize the efficient use of district resources by developing and maintaining long-range plans that address budget, operations, facilities, personnel and programs.
A copy of our strategic plan has been posted to this webpage. I invite you to view this page to learn more about our plan.
With that said, please know that I thank you in advance for your time, efforts and support of our district. Should you have any questions or concerns, please free to reach out to the district at 315-341-2000.
Yours in Education,
Mathis Calvin III, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Lead Testing Information
OCSD Organization Chart
Dr. Mathis A. Calvin III - Superintendent of Schools Biography
OCSD ReOpening Plan 9/2021
OCSD Strategic Plan 2021
Parent Contact Protocols (2020)
Lead Testing Letter
2020-2021 Capital Budget Presentation (3-28-2020)
2020-2021 Revenue Presentation (3-28-2020)
2020-2021 Budget Newsletter
2021-2022 Budget Newsletter
2019-2020 Budget Book
2020-2021 Budget Book
2021-2022 Budget Book