Letter: County holding COVID testing at OHSFeb. 12, 2021
Dear Oswego City School District Community,
I am writing to share information about an upcoming free COVID-19 testing clinic. This clinic is being offered to 140 Oswego County community members (anyone who lives or works in the County) who pre-register. Registration is first come, first served.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place on next Tuesday, February 16, 2021, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Oswego High School parking lot.
What are the specifics on this event?
- The Oswego County Department of Health will be setting up a rapid testing drive-through site in the OHS main parking lot.
- Testing will take place between the hours of 8 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Test results will be available within 15 minutes.
- This is an appointment only event and the County handles the appointment scheduling. To sign up to participate in this event participants must do so at the following URL: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?DateID=BB12550D1B4104D6E0530A6C7C169271.
- The County has contracted with Pulaski Urgent Care to test all participants (a total of 140 Oswego County - community members – which includes anyone who lives or works in Oswego County).
Should any of our community members have questions or concerns about this event they are encouraged to contact the County’s COVID-19 hotline directly at: 315-349-3330.
Thank you for your time and consideration of this information in advance.
Yours in Education,
Mathis Calvin III, Ed. D.
Superintendent of Schools