The Oswego Athletics Department is now utilizing an online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and programs.
A parent/guardian should register by going online to www.familyid.com.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the district webpage (www.oswego.org) click on Athletics and then Athletics Home
- In the center of the screen click on the blue Register Now button for appropriate level and scroll to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click, Log In, if you have already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the E-mail, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD A CURRENT (WITHIN THE YEAR) PHYSICAL
- Review your registration summary.
- Final approval from School Physician is required before student is eligible to try out.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.