||To contact the Buc Boosters, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
The Buc Boosters organization works to promote and support athletics in OCSD. The organization is not operated by the OCSD.
For more than 25 years the Buccaneer Boosters (a non-for-profit organization) has provided invaluable assistance to the sports programs within the district. The Booster’s mission is to support and promote our student-athletes, coaches and the entire district’s sports teams.
Over the years the Boosters have raised many thousands of dollars in contributions and reinvested it in the athletic department in numerous ways. Some of the notable contributions include (but are not limited to):
• New signage at Wilber Field and the Varsity Baseball Field
• New ATV for the Athletic Trainer
• New roof to the concession stand
• Sponsorship and running of an annual Sports Health Day
• New touch pads for the OHS Pool
• Sponsorship of the Oswego High School Athletic Hall of Fame
• Sponsorship of the seasonal Athletic Award Ceremonies
• Renovation of the OHS weight room
• Sound system, dumbbells, dumbbell rack
• Sponsorship and running of BucFest as part of Homecoming Week
• Sponsorship of the Softball Scoreboard
As with any Booster organization, fundraising is our lifeblood. Through the generosity of the Oswego Community, we have made great strides, but much work remains. We seek new, active members who are interested in helping shape the role of a district level athletic booster organization. Please volunteer your time and talents in support of Oswego Athletics.
Please visit the Buc Booster website http://www.bucboosters.com/ for membership and more information.