Skip to main content
click for home
click for my school bucks click for school tool click for tip line click for google translate click for facebook click for parent square

Available Scholarships

Scholarships Available

The application window for the Air Force ROTC High School Scholarship Program (HSSP) has been opened for rising high school seniors as of 1 July 2021. The HSSP can help pay for college expenses such as tuition and fees while students are enrolled as cadets in the Air Force ROTC program at their college. This HSSP application only applies to high school students who will be seniors during the 2021-2022 academic year.

Cadets at Clarkson University who earn an HSSP (Types 1 & 2) may also receive a room & board grant from Clarkson while their HSSP is activated.  Cadets at Saint Lawrence University who earn a Type 1 HSSP may also receive a room & board grant from SLU while their HSSP is activated.

The online application for the HSSP can be found here:

Applications are due by January 2022, but students should not delay sending in the application - the earlier, the better!

Deadline:   11/30/21
Amount:    $1,000
Criteria:     US citizen accepted to a college or university within the US
Website Accessibility Statement - The Oswego City School District is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all members of our community. Good faith efforts are being made to ensure that our website complies with web accessibility standards. We are actively working to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. If you have difficulty accessing information on our website, please contact our webmaster and provide the full URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We will contact you and make every effort to assist you in accessing the information.
Please note that some pages contain links to third-party sites. Oswego City School District is not responsible for the content, facts, opinions or accessibility of third-party sites. To file a Section 504/ADA complaint with the district please contact the district
504 Coordinator, any complaint may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).